What Do I Need to Apply?

Required documents may include:

Copy of government-issued photo ID for all homeowner applicants

Copy of your Social Security or Tax Identification card, OR Submission of income tax related forms such as 1040s, W2s, 1099s, etc., showing the last four digits of your Social Security number or your Tax Identification Number

Proof of current income (such as previous year’s Tax Return, W2s, 1099s, etc.)

Proof of home ownership (e.g., copy of the most recently recorded deed, tax bill)

 Attest to a COVID related material decrease in income or increase in expenses

Additional information you feel would be beneficial in explaining your situation

For Immediate Assistance

If you are a homeowner and need immediate assistance, we recommend that you contact your mortgage servicer to explore loss mitigation options that can provide you with a more immediate solution. You can also contact our partners at the Housing Counseling Agencies by clicking on the link below.

To report Fraud, Waste, or Abuse please click here.

To report Fraud, Waste, or Abuse please click here.

©2023 PAHAF

The Pennsylvania Homeowner Assistance Fund is being supported, in whole or in part, by federal award number HAF-0131 awarded to
the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.